Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition includes all educational expenses, lunch and snacks, and participation in extracurricular activities such as athletics, arts, and most field trips. Boarding tuition also includes room and board. Tuition does not include text books, music lessons or instrument rental, transportation to and from school. Optional costs such as before or after-school care may also be additional charges. The Bement School is dedicated to enrolling students from different backgrounds, and we offer several payment plans and financial aid.
|Day Student Grades 3-5||$24,544|
|Day Student Grades 6-9||$31,512|
Financial Aid at Bement
We believe a diverse socioeconomic student population enriches the Bement experience for all students. We understand the cost of attending Bement can be a challenge, and our Board of Trustees set aside funds to assist families that demonstrate financial need. For the 2022-2023 school year, Bement awarded $1,050,000 in financial aid to 30% of the student body.
Bement offers financial aid to U.S. citizens based on the demonstrated financial need of the family. Our school does not offer scholarships or merit awards for academic, athletic, or artistic ability. Historically, our financial aid budget has allowed us to award between 60% to 75% of demonstrated need.
- Applications for financial aid are available on October 1 and are due February 1
- Apply using the Clarity Application
- Notification of decisions occurs on or by March 10
Financial Aid FAQ
- How much aid does Bement give?
- Are there any scholarships?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When should I apply for aid?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- Why did the school choose Clarity?
- Is my information secure with Clarity?
- Must I reapply for aid every year?
- How is aid determined for parents who are divorced, separated, or were never married?
- When are financial aid awards made?
- Who do I contact if I need help completing the application?