Bement is fortunate to receive generous gifts to endowed funds each year. Income from these hallmarked funds not only strengthen our operating budget, but provide donors the option of designating their contributions to areas of specific interest, or in memory or in honor of a person or family.
The funds listed below illustrate a vivid diversity of programmatic funding.
- Bartlett/Drexler Scholarship Fund
- Beebe Memorial Fund
- The Bement School Bridge Grant
- Clagett Professional Development Fund
- Nancy and Peter Drake Scholarship Fund
- Fox Family Scholarship Fund
- General Scholarship Fund
- Virginia Honnold Houck GP’96 Piano Preservation Fund
- Library Endowment Fund
- James Mullins Athletics Fund
- O’Hare Scholarship Fund
- Carole Pennock Lower School Fund
- Phillips Scholarship Fund
- The Nancy Pond P'89 '95 World Language Fund
- Reader's Digest Scholarship Fund
- Siguler Family Fund
Established by Dolly Glennon PTT, P’08 ’11 in 2014, the Bridge Grant provides complete financial support for an incoming, local lower school student with demonstrated full need of financial assistance to attend Bement. Financial aid, along with a Bridge Grant, will provide a qualified family with 100% of the tuition cost of enrollment each year.
How to Give
We accept cash, check, credit card, matching gifts, bequests, and gifts of securities.
You may make your gift OnLine
Checks may be made out and mailed to:
The Bement School
P.O. Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
Please make a note of the fund with your donation.
Procedures for Gifts of Securities