Admissions: Affording Bement

Financial Aid Information | Financial Aid Timetable

 We understand the cost of attending independent schools can be a challenge and we actively seek opportunities to make our program affordable. Bement offers payment plans and financial aid. Financial aid is based on the demonstrated financial need of the family. For the 2016-2017 school year Bement awarded $852,034 to 35% of the student body. More information about how to apply for aid can be found here.

Tuition for 2016-2017

Kindergarten $15,900
Grades 1-2 $17,400
Day Student Grades 3-5 $18,500
Day Student Grades 6-9 $23,700
Five Day Boarding Student $45,975
Seven Day Boarding Student $55,400


In addition, there may be miscellaneous expenses each year depending in which grade your child(ren) is enrolled.


Payment Options


Bement offers four payment options:

▪ Option A requests full payment on or before July 1.

▪ Option B provides for 60% payment on or before July 1 and the remaining 40% by November 15.

▪ Option C allows the tuition less the registration fee to be paid in 12 or 10 monthly installments through the extended payment option. A non-refundable enrollment fee applies to this option. Monthly payments begin March 1 (12 month plan) or May 1 (10 month plan). This monthly payment plan is interest free.

▪ Option D or a 4 Pay Plan allows the tuition less the registration fee to be paid in four installments through the extended payment option. A non-refundable enrollment fee applies to this option. This plan requires 30% due May 1 and July 1, and 20% due September 1 and November 1. This monthly payment plan is interest free.


Navigation